Humble Bundle bundles have now been a stalwart way to get reasonably prices games for years but sometimes one of the bundles stands out of the crowd. This fortnight’s Humble Bundle: PC and Android 10 is one of those. It works in the normal Bundle fashion – choose how much you want to pay and where the money is to go and you get a number of games available to download with DRM free versions, steam and Android. Pay over the average, $4.87 at the time of writing, and get a further four games and 2 soundtracks.
The Bundle includes:
- Symphony – A vertical shooter reminiscent of Space Invaders but with a very musical twist.
- Draw A Stickman: Epic – An odd looking game where you must draw what you want to use in game. Want water? Draw a rain cloud. Want to cut down a tree? Draw an axe.
- Galcon Legends – Top down space strategy swarming game
- Fours soundtracks including Symphony, Draw a Stickman, Galcon and Galcon Fusion
The bonus includes
- Skulls of the Shotgun – Japanese turn based strategy game with single and multiplayer modes.
- Metal Slug 3 – 2D run and shoot platformer that is reminiscent of Double Dragon
- Fieldrunners 2 – One of the all time classic Tower Defense games, now also on the PC and with 20 new levels.
- Breach and Clear – A turn based isometric tactical simulator.
If you have not played Fieldrunners the bundle is worth picking up just for that game. The rest of the games also look interesting most of them would work on well on touchscreens.